Tuesday, January 25, 2011

week 14





Here are some pictures of my 14 week baby bump and some pictures of our sonogram.
So far I have gained a total of 10 pounds. :) My doctor says that's perfect and right on track. The goal is to gain between 25 and 40 pounds. I'm trying to eat healthy with lots of fruit and some veggies. I really don't like veggies right now so I have to force myself to eat them (and every once and a while I have to have Taco Bell!) :) Thankfully I'm not craving too many sweets, I love, love, love dill pickles though! I eat one or two every day, and smoothies are also a must! As far as other cravings, anything with jalapenos or hot peppers, I love me some spicy!!

If you have any questions, or want me to talk about something related to pregnancy just leave a comment :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so cute! I'm so behind on reading blogs so now I see the pictures you were talking about.... you're sure pretty and pregnant :) What a precious baby bump. And baby :). Love you and soooo excited for you, mommy-to-be!

    ReplyDelete